-
March 21st, 2003, 06:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
The background art here. What is that supposed to be around the eyes? It looks like...I dunno...kaleidoscopic pussy?
-
March 21st, 2003, 07:46 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
I never saw it like that...
I guess it COULD Be that.
but i dunno what it is...
I just like the eyes, I thought they had a bit of "mystique" to them.
*shrugs*
-
March 25th, 2003, 06:55 AM
#3
Inactive Member
'member when i took a picture of your eye and then fucked with it on photoshop? well, i still have that pic...it's black and red...i could send it to ya and you could see how it looks...
-
March 25th, 2003, 04:19 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Any recommendations on a different background?
-
March 26th, 2003, 03:02 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
it wasn't until this moment that i realized
machinery KNEW hanny.....
hmmmmmm.... what other wonders will be cracked open?
-
March 27th, 2003, 02:06 AM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
Shatzy, your SO FUNNY!
i'm crying!
what other secrets do you wanna know?
about me and ole' machinery? *wink wink nudge nudge*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks